The Mahindra 475 tractor is implemented with many wonderful qualities. It is also known to be the most conventional tractor for different farming tasks. Moreover, the Mahindra 475 tractor has excellent features like oil-immersed brakes and hydrostatic power control, giving the tractor an unbelievable turning point.
Mahindra is a well-renowned worldwide brand with an Indian multinational corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest selling vehicle producers in India and globally as well.
Technical Attributes Of Mahindra 475 DI
- Mahindra 475 DI is outfitted with a 42 HP category generated by a 2730 CC robust engine with 1900 ERPM.
- It is accomplished with 4 cylinders with an efficient fuel capacity of 48 litres, which provide constant and excellent work.
- Mahindra 475 tractor has a water-cooling technology with an oil bath type air filter and an expected 2000 hours or 2 years warranty.
- Mahindra 475 DI has a dual-clutch Mechanical/Power Steering (optional) mode for strong performance in the field.
- The 2 WD can command easily and control this Mahindra 475 tractor, with the 6.00 X 16 front tyres and rear tyres 12.4 x 28.
- Mahindra 475 DI comes with 8 Forward + 2 Reverse gearboxes with Dry Disc / Oil Immersed Brakes to prevent slippage.
- It has an exceptional hydraulic lifting capacity of 1500 kg for better lifting and pulling tasks on the field.
Price Of Mahindra 475 DI
Mahindra 475 DI tractor price list is very affordable and starts from Rs. 5.45 Lakh* – Rs. 5.90 Lakh*. The Mahindra 475 DI tractor is incredible and performs efficiently in every farming task. Because of its reasonable and pocket-friendly price, any farmer can easily buy this Mahindra 475 DI tractor.
We hope this is very advantageous and good information for you. For more updated information about Mahindra 475 DI Tractor, stay tuned with Tractor Junction.