The Mahindra 475 tractor is sufficient with many wonderful qualities. It is known to be the most proper tractor for various farming tasks. Moreover, the Mahindra 475 tractor has excellent features like oil-immersed brakes and hydrostatic power control, giving the tractor an incredible turning point.
Mahindra & Mahindra Limited is well-renowned worldwide and an Indian multinational corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle producers in India and globally as well.
Technical Specifications Of Mahindra 475 DI
- Mahindra 475 DI is implemented with a 42 HP category and 2730 CC robust engine with 1900 ERPM.
- It is executed with 4 cylinders and a good fuel capacity of 48 litres, which provide steady and excellent work.
- Mahindra 475 tractor has a water-cooling technology with an oil bath type air filter with an expected 2000 hours or 2 years warranty.
- Mahindra 475 DI has a dual-clutch Mechanical/Power Steering (optional) mode for strong execution in the field.
- The 2 WD can easily command and control this Mahindra 475 tractor, with the 6.00 X 16 front tyres and rear tyres 12.4 x 28.
- Mahindra 475 DI comes with 8 Forward + 2 Reverse gearboxes with Dry Disc / Oil Immersed Brakes to prevent slippage.
- It has an outstanding hydraulic lifting capacity of 1500 kg for better lifting and pulling tasks on the field.
Price Of Mahindra 475 DI
Mahindra 475 DI tractor price list starts from Rs. 5.45 Lakh* – Rs. 5.90 Lakh*. The Mahindra 475 DI tractor is incredible and performs efficiently in every farming task. Because of its affordable and pocket-friendly price, any farmer can easily buy this Mahindra 475 DI tractor.
We hope this is very beneficial and good information for you. For more updated information about Mahindra 475 DI Tractor, stay connected with Tractor Junction.