Mahindra is one of the famous tractor brands in India, well known as a well-known tractor manufacturer. The company offers many tractors and agricultural equipment, which have a great presence in the agriculture sector. Mahindra is popular for a wide range of tractors from 15 HP – 75 HP. This category includes mini tractors, utility tractors, 4WD tractors and many more.
We take Two Models of Mahindra Tractor to Describe it:-
- Mahindra 575 DI XP Plus
- Mahindra 575 DI HP is a 50 HP Tractor.
- This tractor engine capacity is 3054 CC, and it has 4 Cylinder generating engines rated 2100 RPM, which is the best combination for farmers.
- Mahindra tractor 575 DI has a hydraulic lifting capacity of 1500 kg and a fuel tank capacity of 65 Ltrs.
- Mahindra 575 mileage is economical, and it consumes less fuel which saves extra cost.
- It has accessories like top link, canopy, drawbar hitch, tools, hooks and bumpers.
- This Mahindra tractor price starts from Rs 6.70 to Rs 7.10 lakh.
- Mahindra JIVO 245 DI
- Mahindra Jivo 245 Di is the most popular mini tractor in the range of 24 HP, comes equipped with 2-cylinders, 1366 CC engine generates 2300 RPM.
- It has a powerful gearbox with 8 Forward + 4 Reverse gears to operate the engine properly.
- Along with this, the 245 DI Mahindra has a superb 25 kmph forward speed. For that, the Mahindra 24 HP tractor made an effective and high-performance tractor.
- Mahindra 245 DI tractor is manufactured with Oil Immersed Brakes that avoid slippage.
- The 245 Mahindra JIVO DI Price in India starts from Rs 3.90 and goes up to Rs 4.05 Lakh*.
For more information regarding Mahindra tractors, stay tuned with us.