New Holland Excel 6010 is a 60 hp tractor of the New Holland brand. The company is one of the popular tractor companies which has a great presence in the automobile industry. The New Holland brand produces many excellent tractors, ranging from 35 hp – 90 hp. New Holland Excel 6010 is one of them which is suitable for large farms. It is made with the latest technologies that provide advanced crop solutions in the working field of agriculture and commercial. The tractor model offers a durable and robust engine that consists of 3-cylinders for large farms. Without any extra effort, the tractor accomplished heavy agriculture application timely and efficiently. The 4wd tractors provide controlled speed and safety from dirt and accidents.
New Holland 6010 serves economic mileage, high fuel efficiency, adorable design, and, most important, a good braking system. Its powerful engine is durable and reliable, which provides high working capability in harsh fields.
Is New Holland 6010 A Good Tractor?
Yes, because New Holland 6010 has all the quality features which make it useful for farm purposes. The tractor model is very profitable and useful for farmers. The heavy-duty tractor does all the heavy farm operations effectively. New Holland 60 hp tractor provides hydraulically actuated oil-immersed multi-disc brakes, ground speed PTO, creeper speeds, remote valve with QRC, additional front and rear CI ballast, SKYWATCH, swinging drawbar, foldable ROPS & canopy. Some others are defined below.
- The internal system of the tractor is cool and erosion-free, increasing the working life of the tractor.
- The dual-clutch offers a smooth functioning and easy gear shifting, providing tired less ride.
- The large fuel tank helps the tractor in the large farming field, saving extra expenses.
- It comes with a high PTO hp that offers high power to the linked attachments.
- Tractor’s high lifting capacity can lift, push, and pull heavy implements.
- New Holland 6010 price is budget-friendly, making the tractor model cost-effective for farmers.
For more updates, tune in with us.