Mahindra brand is one of the well-known tractor brands in India, known for its wide tractor range. Mahindra’s company offers a wide range of tractors ranging from 15 HP to 75 HP, including mini tractors, heavy-duty tractors, 4WD tractors, etc. They do all the farming operations, from planting to harvesting. Along with all this, they are available at an affordable price range.
Top 2 models of Mahindra tractor to Describe it:-
Mahindra Jivo 365 Tractor
- Mahindra Jivo 365 4WD is also known as Mahindra 36 HP tractor as it comes with a powerful 36 HP engine.
- It comes with three cylinders that run at 2600 engine-rated rpm. In addition, this tractor has 8 forward and 8 reverse gears gear gearboxes, supported with a continuous mesh or sliding mesh transmission system.
- It travels with a forward speed of 1.7 to 23.2 kmph and a reverse speed of 1.6 to 21.8 kmph.
- Mahindra Jivo 365 DI 36 HP price ranges between Rs. 4.80 lakh* to Rs. 5.50 lakh*.
Mahindra YUVO 575 DI Tractor
- Mahindra Yuvo 575 DI loads a strong engine with 2979 CC. It comes with 4 cylinders, 45 engine HP, and 41.1 PTO HP.
- Mahindra YUVO 575 can achieve a maximum 30.61 KMPH forward speed and 11.3 KMPH reverse speed.
- It has oil-immersed brakes, which ensure proper grip and less slippage on all types of soil.
- Power steering guides the tractor quickly and easily.
- Mahindra YUVO 575 DI comes at a budget-friendly price, starting from Rs. 6.65 lakh* and up to Rs. 6.90 lakh*.
For more information about Tractor Price, Mahindra Jivo 365, and Mahindra Jivo 365, keep in touch with TractorFirst.