A farm reaper machine is an engine-driven, walk-behind harvester suitable for harvesting and windrowing cereals such as wheat and paddy and oilseed crops. Power reaper technology provides the advanced machine that is available for smooth and comfortable operations on the fieldwork. Power Reaper machines provide effective results and are cost-effective and on the farm too. Power Reaper machines have different types that are accessible based on the requirements of the farmers.
WE take some products of Power Reaper to Describe it:-
Shrachi SPR 1200 Paddy Power Reaper
- The Shrachi SPR 1200 Paddy Power Reaper has special techniques such as the Engine Model is HONDA GX 120 and Four strokes, Single cylinder and Inclined Air cooled is the engine type.
- Shrachi SPR 1200 Paddy Power Reaper generating the engine power is 2.7 HP @ 1800 RPM.
- The number of a gearbox with 1 Reverse + 1 Forward and 24 Nos. Top Serrated type of knives available in the Shrachi SPR 1200 Paddy Power Reaper.
- The Shrachi SPR 1200 Paddy Power Reaper is loaded with 129 kg Weight and 0.5-0.6 Acre/hr.
- Fuel Consumption (litre/hr) 0.7-0.75 and 2.4 Applicable Plant Height (feet) available in the Shrachi SPR 1200 Paddy Power Reaper.
VST Shakti 5pr Power Reaper
- For Side clutch for easy drive LHS & RHS turning with minimum turning radius.
- VST Shakti 5pr Power Reaper has a GX200 power honda engine, and cutting height adjustment is 4 inches to 22 inches.
- 135 kg is the total weight of the power reaper at a suitable price.
- VST Shakti 5pr Power Reaper offers an air cooler petrol engine single cylinder; this power reaper is the best pick for every farmer due to these features.
Power Reaper Price in India
Different brands have different prices which offer advanced features in power reaper machines. For example, 155000 is the approximate price available in the Shrachi SPR 1200 Paddy. The most competitive power reaper price is available in India.
For more information related to Power reaper prices and other prices, stay tuned with us.