Guide on Printer Connected to WiFi but Computer Can’t Find It
In the growing era of technology, people are more time-oriented and everyone loves a multi-tasking utility tool that provides the best service in a very short span of time. The same scenario is in the case of technologies. We all love a piece of technology that takes the least possible space, takes the least possible time, and provides us with the best possible result.
Gone are those days when we used to go through the trouble of connecting wires to our systems and using those printers, wireless technology is growing and so is its hardware. If you are one of the users of wireless printers, you must have gone through the situation of finding yourself in a problematic situation where your printer is connected to the WiFi network, your computer is connected to the WiFi network but still, you cannot find the printer in the added device list of your system. No worries, the situation can be easily sorted out with the help of the here mentioned points;
How to Find Your Printer in Your List:
If your printer is connected and you cannot search it on your Computer, follow;
- Go to your device’s Settings application.
- Locate and click on the option of Added devices.
- In the same menu, you’ll find an option of ‘Add Printer Wizard’.
- Once you click on that, it will start searching for the list of printers available.
- Make sure that you know the name of your Printer.
- Select it and after a while, the printer will connect to your system as well.
- Now, you can easily find the Printer in the list of the added devices in your system and you can carry on with your command.
So with the help of the above points, one can easily find out a resolution to the query of the Computer Can’t Find Printer on Network in a hassle-free and timely manner.