Well, it can be hard to recover your account which is your go to place for almost every single service and every application you use on a regular basis. Yes, talking about your Google account, if you lose the access to your Google account, it can lead to a very problematic situation.No worries, if you are stuck in a situation like this and you wish to recover your account, you can easily do so with the help of the mentioned points;
How to recover Google account
- Visit the official Sign in page of Gmail with the help of your default browser.
- Input the official gmail address.
- Locate and click on the option of ‘Forgot Password’ under the password section.
- The following page will ask you to input either your alternate email address or your phone number.
- Input the desired alternate method and check for a one time password in your alternate device.
- Copy, paste the code on the following page.
- You’ll have to answer your security questions which you set on the day you created your account.
- After you answer them correctly, it will allow you to change your password.
- Input your new password twice by combining Uppercase, Lowercase and Special characters.
- Close the tab and try to login to your Gmail account with the updated password.