Mahindra Group is the most popular and renowned tractor brand because it produces tractors with the latest techniques that make features more advanced for high-quality work. Mahindra tractor has made an important position in the Indian tractor industry and Indian farmers life.
Mahindra offers a wide range of tractors, starting from 15 hp to 75 hp. These tractors have many profitable features to perform all the farm operations, improving production and income.
Top 3 Popular Mahindra Tractors
The Mahindra brand produces many useful tractors. Here, we show the top 3 popular Mahindra tractors with price and specifications. Have a look.
It is the first popular tractor which joins our list. Mahindra 575 DI XP Plus is a 47 hp tractor with 4-cylinders and 2979 CC engine. The tractor provides a great deal to the farmers.
There are many Mahindra tractor models defined below.
- The tractor model comes with a 3-stage oil bath type with pre-cleaner, which keeps the inner system clean and protects them from corrosion and damage.
- It has a constant mesh single or dual-clutch that makes operating smooth and easy to complete farming work with ease.
- The tractor’s powerful gearbox consists of 8 forward & 2 Reverse gears with different speed 3.09 – 31.25 kmph ( forward) and 4.3 – 12.4 kmph ( reverse).
- Mahindra 575 comes with oil-immersed brakes to protect the tractor and operator from harmful accidents.
- Mahindra tractor price is Rs. 6.70-7.10 Lakh*.
Mahindra 475 DI
The second farm vehicle to join our list is Mahindra 475 DI. It is a 42 hp tractor that offers 4-cylinders and a 2730 CC engine to accomplish all the agri-operation. The tractor model offers a rich experience, economic mileage, high fuel-efficiency, and attractive exterior profile.
Some of the unique features of Mahindra 475 DI are defined below.
- The tractor model offers a great combo of water cooling system and oil bath air filter to keep the tractor’s interior parts clean and cool.
- It has a dual-clutch that offers smooth and easy gear shifting and functioning.
- Mahindra 475 PTO hp is 38, delivering maximum power to the linked heavy farm equipment.
- It has a strong gearbox with 8 forward + 2 reverse gears with 12 V 75 AH battery and 12 V 36 A alternator.
- A Mahindra tractor provides dry disc or oil-immersed brakes for protection.
- Mahindra tractor price is Rs. 5.45 Lakh* – Rs. 5.90 Lakh*.
Mahindra Arjun 555 DI
The last tractor to join our list is Mahindra Arjun 555 DI. It is a 50 hp tractor, 4-cylinders, 3054 CC engine generating 2100 engine rated RPM. The tractor model is robust and durable, which handles all the farm applications like planting, sowing, harvesting, cultivation, and many more.
It comes with many advanced and modern features, some of which are displayed in the below section.
- The tractor model offers optional partial synchromesh with a single or dual (optional) clutch that provides proper comfort and safety while executing operations.
- It offers 48 PTO hp that provide optimum power to the attached implement.
- The oil brakes of the tractor avoid the slippage and provide high grip.
- The tractor’s steering type is power or mechanical (optional) for the smooth turning and fast response.
- The tractor’s lifting capacity is 1800 kg that helps to raise, pull, and push heavy equipment and loads.
- Mahindra tractor price is Rs. 6.70 Lakh* – 7.10 Lakh*.
These are the top 3 Mahindra tractors that are beneficial and profitable for Indian farmers.
If you want more updates about Mahindra tractor brand and other brands, visit Tractor Junction or stay tuned with us.