JetBlue Airlines is one of the leading airlines from the region of America, providing low-cost carrier services in the aviation industry. It has been a part of this industry for a very long time now and has been providing relentless services to its passengers. It is never afoot back when it comes to the deliverance of customer satisfaction and the maximum level of comfort to its customers.
If you had a booking or a reservation with JetBlue, which you canceled, and now the only thing troubling you is how can you get a refund from JetBlue airlines. Well, if you want to clear out the foggy thoughts, go through the below-mentioned points;
Get a Refund from JetBlue airlines
- On a compatible browser, log in or continue as a guest on the official website of JetBlue airlines.
- After the page loads, check whether it is in a language comfortable to you or not.
- Now, locate and click on the option of ‘Manage trips.’
- It will redirect you to a page where you’ll have to enter the confirmation number and the last name of the passenger under which the booking was made.
- Enter the correct details and click on ‘Find Flight.’
- The following page will showcase the flight details, if you haven’t canceled it yet, you can do it with the help of the same page.
- Now in the right section, click on the ‘Request a refund’ option.
- Your online request for a refund will be submitted.
- You’ll then receive the refund in the same way you made the purchase.
If you are still unclear, you can make a phone call to jetblue phone number that you can find on the website of JetBlue airlines in a hassle-free and timely manner in a hassle-free and timely manner.