Internet marketing services focus on using profitable web content with the help of your website and promoting your brand using relevant digital marketing tools to expand your revenue streams. Marketing strategies using blogs, forums, newsletters and press releases are powerful tools to attract more traffic to your website.
Here are a few basic things you should consider when choosing a digital marketing agency Dubai UAE
- Images speak louder than words in this area: You need to consider that in this area, words will not be worth their weight in gold. It is a valid fact that about 65% of the total population browsing the Internet are visual learners, so it is easy to understand that the biggest chunk of your digital target will learn about your products and brand through images and visually appealing posts rather than through lucrative text. Plus, statistics show that posts with images get 53% more likes than other posts.
- Email is still an important marketing tool: Most reputable and large online marketing services still rely on email as well. According to testimonies, the top 20 organizations in the digital marketing world still use email extensively to promote their brands and products. Did you notice the hundreds of emails you received from Amazon.com during the holiday season last year. This method of sending personalized promotional emails is still the most effective way to increase transaction rates and expand revenue streams.
- Don’t overlook the importance of mobile: According to marketing experts, mobile will be the future of all marketing campaigns in the near future. But for now, a good digital marketing agency Dubai UAE should put marketing to smartphone users at the top of its list.
- All your questions should be answered with data: Yes, data will give you the answers to all your questions, such as who is your market and how much audience you are reaching through your marketing strategy. All these answers you want will be provided by data-based digital marketing, which also runs in real time. Also, data-based marketing will help you decide where you should allocate your resources and will also help you develop a more effective marketing strategy.
- Your online marketing strategy needs to fit and be seamless: According to marketing experts, a good digital marketing plan should fit your brand like a comfortable piece of underwear. What we mean by this is that a good plan will fit you seamlessly. At the same time, it will create a signature identity for your brand so that the style, tone and progression of your marketing strategy is recognizable as synonymous with your brand across social media and smartphone devices, as well as any other online marketing platform.