A truck is a heavy commercial vehicle that is designed to carry freight and goods. For any business goods used to transport from one place to another, trucks are the best option to carry large or small amounts of goods. Tata Ace Truck is famous for its performance, high mileage, and many more awesome features at a low and economic price.
The other very renowned model of tata is Tata 407 Gold SFC. It is also one of the leading trucks among Indian transportation. The fuel power of this truck is very high, along with a powerful engine and high durability.
Here, we discuss the top 2 leading trucks with price and specifications.
Tata Ace Truck
- Tata Intra V10 truck comes with a 30 hp and great engine capacity of a commercial vehicle for outstanding performance in its task.
- Tata 275 Gasoline MPFI”, 4 stroke water-cooled engine is used with BS-VI engine norms.
- It consists of Disc and Drum Brakes and power steering for smooth performance.
- Tata Ace truck is a petrol type truck with excellent fuel tank capacity for long working hours.
- The carrying capacity of this truck is 1615 GVW, and the payload capacity is 750 kg.
- Price starts from Rs. 4.41 Lakh* – Rs.5.47 Lakh* in India.
Tata 407 Gold SFC Truck
- Tata 407 Gold Truck comes with a 98 hp and 2956 CC engine commercial vehicle for outstanding performance in its task.
- 4SPCR engine is used with BS-VI engine norms
- It consists of Vacuum assisted- H2LS Auto Slack Adjuster brakes with parking brakes for smooth performance.
- Tata 407 Gold SFC Truck is a diesel type truck with a 60-litre fuel tank capacity for long working hours.
- The carrying capacity of this truck is 4450 GVW.
- Price starts from Rs. 9.46 Lakh* – Rs.10.07 Lakh* in India.
For more latest updates, regularly visit Truck Junction.