Are you curious to know why food lovers prefer San Marzano Tomato Sauce more than any other canned tomato? San Marzano tomatoes are quite famous for their unique sugary taste. They are well-known plum tomato species that originated in the country of pizza & pasta lovers – Italy. Many prominent chefs or food enthusiasts recommend using Italian tomato sauce that makes Italian cuisine delicious. They are grown in the Campania region of southern Italy, known as San Marzano sul Sarno.
What makes San Marzano tomatoes different? They are naturally covered with a thicker tomato layer and contains fewer seeds and less acidity. They are grown in rich volcanic soil with a Mediterranean microclimate. Due to a fantastic flavor, cooks add some fun to pasta & in various dishes by using San Marzano Pasta Sauce.
The delightful taste of these tomatoes has gained popularity worldwide, whether it’s a restaurant, hotel, or your unique homemade recipes. However, a recent study says Americans have a passion for an Italian flavor. Many people ask questions about the authenticity of San Marzano canned tomatoes. In Italy, strict guidelines are framed for the sellers to sell “San Marzano tomatoes.” They adhere to DOP guidelines (Denominazione d’ Origine Protetta), which mentions where they are grown and processing methods (including harvesting, peeling & packing).
TOP PICKUPS FOR MAKING LUSCIOUS ITALIAN CUISINE
Let me take you through the best La San Marzano’s tomato sauces with some heavenly flavors enriched with natural ingredients that add an exciting dining experience. They not only make your food tasty but also smells good. Grab the below list:
- Inspired your Dinner Tonight with Delicious Crushed Tomatoes with Basil Leaf: Someday, you are craving gourmet dishes, then try La San Marzano’s crushed tomato sauce. It has a sweet taste to prepare pasta or meat dishes as it creates a perfect base. It’s a sweet and light diced tomatoes obtained from the foothills of Mt. Vesuvius, Italy, and contains pure organic taste.
- Fresh Italian Vodka Tomato Sauce, Perfect for Your Fare(meat, chicken, fish, etc.): Immense popularity of vodka in the late ‘70s and early ‘80s, the United States has developed the taste amongst Americans. La San Marzano’s Vodka Sauce has a sharp & strong flavor of vodka. It includes peeled tomatoes, oregano, sea salt, dop pecorino romano cheese, and other premium ingredients.
- Enjoy the Authentic Taste of Italy by Using Whole Plum Peeled Tomatoes: Peeled plum tomatoes are part of an extended Italian tradition. It’s the juiciest, ripest & plumpest tomatoes that are grown on sun-drenched Italian vines. This peeled tomato with basil leaf adds divine taste to your dishes.
- Gluten-Free Four Cheese Italian Tomato Sauce: Make mouth-watering dishes with the four cheese tomato sauce by La San Marzano. It contains traditional Italian cheeses and 100% pure organic ingredients that build an everlasting taste for it. It’s the light creamy sauce for those who want extra cheese in their meals.
- Roasted Garlic Italian Tomato Sauce, a Perfect Item for Your Kitchen: Do you know roasted garlic tomato sauce was an everyday item in Italian culture? Its irresistible aroma and a fantastic taste make the food perfect to eat. You can never find this taste in other sauces as it is balanced perfectly with plump garlic cloves, sweet garden carrot, and ripe San Marzano tomatoes.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR 100% REAL SAN MARZANO TOMATO SAUCE?
Immigrants coming from Italy have shaped the food culture of Americans. Nowadays, Italian- American food is in great demand in the American diet. People are exploring cafes & restaurants to enjoy Italian meals.
The Italian food lovers are visiting supermarkets to get genuine San Marzano tomatoes. Isn’t it? Might be wondering about San Marzano tomatoes where to buy? You don’t need to travel to Italy to get the real Italian tomato sauce. There are some best sources for buying pure San Marzano’s tomato sauce.