Why Can’t I Connect the Laptop to my Canon Printer?
Canon Printers help out in performing various tasks with high-quality prints. These printers are well-known all over the world due to their unique features. The Primary thing about this printer is that it is available in various varieties, and the users can select out according to their preferences. But for using the printer, it is essential to connect it with the devices. In this article, we find out why Canon Printers did not relate to Laptop and their solutions.
Reasons for Canon Printers Not Connecting to the Laptop
Firstly, it is a prerequisite to point out the causes of its inability to connect, and then we get to see the detailed steps of connecting it through a laptop:
- There can be issues like Improper Internet Connection.
- The Printer Driver is not working appropriately.
- Problems in the settings of the printer.
- The printer is not adopting the Laptop command.
Let us familiarize out the customers with the steps to connect out the Canon Printers with Laptop
After viewing the reasons, follow out the below-mentioned pointers to connect the printers with your Laptop. Read the tips carefully:
- In the first step, users have to turn off the Canon Printer and then enter out the one side of the USB cable to the Printer’s Panel.
- Now enter out the other end of the USB Cable in the Laptop.
- Open out the browser and visit the official website of Canon printer and download out the printer driver as per your printer’s requirements.
- Now go to the Start Menu option.
- Click on the Hardware & Sound option and tap the option of “Add a printer”.
- Now select the printer ports for your connection and choose your printer model.
- In this step, tap “Next”, and now your printer automatically gets connected.
After reading the article regarding “How do I connect my Canon printer to my Laptop?’’ in case if you are unable to handle this issue through these manual proceedings, then you should visit out the official support page of Canon & contact out their live person for specialized guidance.