Have you lost access to your Google account recovery and wondering whether you can reach out to Google for assistance? Unfortunately, Google does not offer an option to the users to call customer service for recovery assistance. However, to help users restore access to their accounts, Google does offer a recovery option that one can get to know after reading this article further.
What are the steps to recover a Google account?
Users who need to restore access to their Google account and look for the detailed steps on the recovery process can check out the steps below. But, before heading on with the process, the user initially needs to visit the Google account recovery page and follow these steps:
- The user needs to enter the email or phone number linked to the account to begin the recovery process.
- Then, the user can provide the previous password to verify the Google account.
- But, for any reason, if the user fails to provide the previous password, then the user can request a code on the linked email or phone number.
- Then, the user can provide the code and complete the verification process for the Google account.
- And once the account is verified, the user will get an option to enter the new password.
- Then, the user can create a new password for the Google account and save the changes.
Thus, in this way, the user can perform Google account recovery instantly. But, if the user still needs assistance, they can visit the official support page of Google and get all their recovery-related queries resolved in time.