How Can I Request A refund From Philippine Airlines?henry2409 January 26, 2022
Many passengers who book their flight tickets with Philippine Airlines have questions about the Philippine Airline Refund Policy. There are many reasons why flight tickets may get canceled, and the passengers want their refund back from the airlines. Philippine Airlines is the flag carrier, and many passengers book their flight tickets to their guest location. There must be some policies which you need to follow :
Philippine Airlines Refund policies of the airline:
Before claiming a refund, you need to cancel your flight tickets and then follow the rest policies:
- If you want a full refund from the airlines, you need to cancel it within 24 hours of booking it.
- If the ticket gets canceled after 24 hours of booking, there will be some charges applicable that will be deducted from the amount of refund.
- If the airline cancels your flight, then you can ask for a refund from them in place of alternative options.
- Only refundable flight tickets will get canceled and then refunded. After the charges are paid for cancelation, a refund will be deducted and credited to your account.
Procedure to claim a refund Philippine Airlines
After going through the Philippine Airlines Refund Policy, you need to request a refund from the airlines by the following steps:
- Log in to the airline’s official website, and then on the airline’s homepage, search for the manage my booking option.
- Click on the option, and you have to cancel your flight tickets from the option. Enter the passenger’s last name with the reservation number on the tab.
- Now click on the cancel button given below. For requesting a refund, you can fill out the form by going to the Request a Refund option.
- Enter the information on the tab, like the passenger’s last name and a ticket number. And click on the submit button.
- You will get a confirmation mail related to flight cancelation on your email id. Refunds will be credited to your account the same way it was paid after it is accepted by the airlines.