Today, Outlook is one of the most used email platforms and enjoys increasing popularity. Outlook allows you to send and receive emails for personal and professional communications.
OST is an offline storage table that stores mailbox data such as emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, journals, and all other mailbox data. OST allows access to mailbox data without an Internet connection.
If you know Microsoft’s statement, then you already know that you cannot open or import an OST file in any Outlook profile or account. But you can transfer it to the default Outlook PST format by using OST to PST Converter and easily import it to any Outlook profile or account.
Why Should Users Want to Access an Existing OST File?
- If a user received an OST file from your client and wants to access it in their own Outlook profile.
- Sometimes users want to transfer an OST file to another account or system.
- If you want to access inaccessible or offline OST files.
How to Use An Existing OST File Manually?
If you are the owner of the Exchange profile and have an active OST file, you can opt for Outlook export features to complete the process:
- Start Outlook and navigate to the file.
- Then press open and export and press import/export.
- Choose Export to a file and press the next option.
- Now, click on the Outlook PST file and press Next to continue.
- Select the mailbox data as you wish to transfer.
- At the end set output destination and press finish to get the result instantly.
Why Should Users Avoid Manual Technique?
- It will be a very time-consuming and complex process.
- Users must have advanced technical knowledge to handle this solution.
- It cannot recover or convert orphaned, corrupted, and large OST files.
How to Access an Existing OST File Via Automated Solution?
If you have an inaccessible OST file and want to transfer it to another account. Then, you can opt for Corbett OST Converter and easily access any Outlook profile or account. This solution is specially created with advanced algorithms to get accurate results without losing information.
- Download the application to your system and then launch it.
- Find the OST file and insert it into the software panel.
- Tap Outlook PST file under multiple export options.
- Lastly, set the result location and press save to get results quickly.
Other Prominent Features of Using Automated Solution
- This preserved the mailbox component the same as the original.
- This application is specially designed with advanced algorithms to get accurate output.
- You can also restore and convert orphan, damaged, and OST reached maximum size.
- With this application, you can also restore and convert selective data according to date range, subject, sender, and recipients, and is also helpful in discarding unnecessary data.
- You can easily restore OST file without installing any other applications.
Time to Wind Up
In this informative tutorial, we have shared the solution to access the existing OST file manually and using the automated solution. A manual solution is the best decision when you have an active OST file. Otherwise, you have to opt for an automated solution to complete the process without facing any failure.