Being the flag carrier of New Zealand, Air New Zealand provides a flexible booking and flight change policy to ease the trip for the passengers. The airline makes regular updates and changes in its existing policy to give an untroubled flight experience to the customers. Air New Zealand is counted amongst one of the most prominent airlines with adequate facilities and amenities present onboard and online.
Are you also facing trouble with your reservation but do not know how much does it cost to cancel a flight NZ? Well, this is the right place to gain knowledge! Keep reading to know everything about the flight change policy of Air New Zealand
Flight change terms and conditions at Air New Zealand
Take a brief look at the given terms and conditions put forth by Air New Zealand to make your journey less hectic and more peaceful:
- Air New Zealand allows the passengers to make changes for free if they bring changes within 24 hours of the initial booking.
- However, if you make amendments after the standard time frame, the airline charges about $50 as a penalty.
- Moreover, if a traveler has purchased a Flexi Plus Fare from the airline, it waives off all the applicable charges and allows them to make changes for free.
- The passenger might have to pay an additional $30 as an administration charge if you want an agent from Air New Zealand to bring changes in the reservation.
- You must act early to bring any changes in the flight reservation as the airline is operational in several domestic and international destinations worldwide.
- If a traveler acts within the 24 hours change policy, there would be no need to worry about extra charges and penalties.
- Also, if you qualify for all the terms and conditions of a flight change, then the airline cannot cut any amount from the overall reservation fare.
- And, if you need to make changes a few hours before the scheduled departure of that flight, then be ready to pay a hefty amount as a change penalty.
- Air New Zealand accepts change requests only if the request has been made using its official website or through the customer service team.
So, take note of these points in mind before making any changes in the existing booking with Air New Zealand. Also, it becomes crucial that you check Air New Zealand Flight Change Policy if you want to skip the penalty charges.
What changes can be made on an Air New Zealand flight?
Air New Zealand does not allow everyone to make changes in their flight, and there are only a few changes that can be brought to a reservation. Check first if you qualify for the change, and if you qualify, here is a list of changes that are allowed to make in Air New Zealand reservations-
- Reschedule the flight by changing the flight timing,
- Reschedule the flight by changing the flight dates,
- Change the arrival and departing destinations, or
- Cancel the flight.
Air New Zealand Customer Service
If you want to skip the penalties or not face any further inconveniences, it is suggested that you check all the terms and policies presented by the airline at the time of booking. The Air New Zealand Flight Change Policy is designed to favor the passengers who are unsure of the journey. Additionally, you can contact the Air New Zealand customer service team, which can help you make changes in the reservation effortlessly.