Information to remove Google ads from chrome easily
Are you frustrated with the Google ads that get displayed on the web page that you explore? You can easily remove them. Simply perform the basic steps and after that, you can explore your desired page effortlessly. In order to remove Google ads from chrome, you can perform the steps described below. Since going ad-free on chrome is the best experience ever after which you can remove them.
Simple steps to remove Google ads from chrome
Here are the simplest steps that will help you to remove Google ads from chrome. Have a look.
- First of all, you have to open the device on which you access Google chrome.
- Open Google Chrome on your device.
- Go to the “Settings” option from the Chrome menu.
- Open the search bar.
- Type “Pop” there.
- From the available menu, tap on the option of “Site Settings”.
- Move downwards after which click on the option of “Pop-ups and redirects”.
- Go to the option of “Pop-ups and redirections” which will block or delete the ads.
What to do if I want to remove selected ads on Google chrome?
There are some selected ads that are of use to you while some ads are useless for you. In such a case, you can remove that selected ads on Google Chrome. The steps to do so are mentioned below. Have a look.
- Open your device and go to google chrome.
- Click on the “Settings” option.
- In the search bar of the page, type “Pop”.
- Tap on the “Site Settings”.
- Go to “Pop-ups and redirects”.
- Now, move downwards and click on the “Allow” option.
- Tap on the “three dots icon”.
- To remove that particular ad, click on the “Remove” option.
So, these are the steps to remove Google ads from chrome easily and quickly. In case, you need assistance from the customer service team of Google, then contact them through multiple modes. The available modes to connect with the customer service team of Google are email support, live chat support, phone support, and social media support. All these modes are accessible through the mobile phone where you can contact 24/7.