How can I Unlock Gmail Account without a Password?
Gmail account recovery without a password is possible, but in only those cases when you don’t remember your password initials at the time of login. Then, in that case, you can use the alternate options for your account recovery, such as recovery phone number, alternate email ID & with the help of security questions only. Now, if you need to learn the simple steps to Unlock Gmail Account Without Password, you need to follow some alternate options for your support that are easy & helpful for each user to obtain their account.
Follow the Steps for Gmail Account Recovery without Password:
- First visit on the Gmail account recovery page
- Here you will enter your Email address
- Then hit on Next button
- Now on the password page, enter the last password that you remember using this Gmail account
- If unable to log in click on the “Try Another Way” option
- Now you will use the mobile number that you added at account opening
- Enter the phone number in the space provided
- Now you will receive a code on your registered number
- Now enter the code in the space given
- This process automatically unlocks your Gmail account
- Last if needed, you can create a new password for your account for security purposes.