John Deere 5050D is a very popular tractor, well known for its adaptable nature and efficiency in agricultural applications and heavy-duty vehicles. In addition, this tractor is mainly used for higher satisfaction in terms of overall operations and consumes lower maintenance costs.
John Deere manufactures PowerPro models and offers an extensive range of tractors for customers. In addition, it also introduced a JD link which is known as an innovative application.
Why Did A Farmer Choose A John Deere 5050D Tractor?
Farmers choose the John Deere 5050D tractor because of its multi-tasking nature and features.
- John Deere 5050D Tractor comes with an engine of 2900 CC with 2100 ERPM for effective operations.
- It equips 3 cylinders generated with 50 HP category tractors, which provide smooth and practical functioning results.
- John Deere 5050D has a Coolant Cooled technology with Dry Type Dual-Element air filter for preventing the engine from excess heat and dirt.
- It has a Single / Dual (Optional) clutch with Oil Immersed Disc Brakes for a smooth and powerful grip on the field.
- John Deere 5050D tractor has a good fuel capacity of 60 litres for long hour operations.
- John Deere 5050D tractor implemented power steering mode with Collarshift type transmission for a fantastic driving experience and safe turning points.
- Its 2 WD/ 4 WD can easily control the tractor, with front tyres 6.00 x 16/7.50 x 16 and 14.9 x 28 / 16.9 x 28 rear tyres.
- It has come with 8 Forward + 4 Reverse gearboxes.
- John Deere 5050D has a hydraulic lifting capacity of 1600 kg, and the total weight is 1870 Kg.
John Deere 5050D Tractor Price
John Deere 5050D Tractor price is Rs. 6.90-7.40 Lakh* in India. So its price is very affordable for every Indian farmer, and they can buy it easily. This price may differ due to some external factors.
For more information, stay connected with Tractor Junction.