Mahindra Jivo 365 DI tractor is known for its lightweight. However, its weight is not a hindrance in its powerfulness as its engine has 36 HP. Mahindra, as an Indian brand, understands the demands of farmers and issues related to it. Therefore, it is the most reliable, powerful tractor. It comes with three cylinders that run on 2600 engine rated RPM. Mahindra Jivo 365 DI has a fuel-efficient engine with a 35-litre fuel tank. Mahindra is a trusted brand among farmers because of its quality products and fantastic performances. Let’s discuss the features, price range of the Mahindra Jivo 365 DI.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF MAHINDRA JIVO 365 DI
1. Mahindra JIVO 365 DI comes with a single dry clutch for performing smooth operations.
2. Its dry air cleaner, along with the cooling water system, ensures total regulation of the engines’ temperature.
3. This tractor fits 8 forward and 8 reverse gears supported with a constant mesh or sliding mesh transmission system.
4. It runs at varying speeds of 1.7 to 23.2 KMPH forward speed and 1.6 to 21.8 KMPH reverse speed.
5. The oil-immersed brakes come with 3 discs to ensure sufficient traction.
6. Mahindra JIVO 365 DI is furnished with a power steering that easily navigates the tractor.
7. The wheel measurements are – 8.00×16 metre front wheels and 12.4×24 metre rear wheels.
8. Mahindra JIVO 365 DI loads all unique and powerful features to reduce the farmers’ burden.
PRICE RANGE OF MAHINDRA JIVO 365 DI
Loaded with lots of unique features, Mahindra Jivo 365 di comes with a pocket-friendly price range. It comes in the field of Rs 4.80 -5.50 lakh.
For more detail, please visit Tractor junction.