Display issues while running QuickBooks can prevent users from interacting with the interface and can lead to QuickBooks display issues. This error can arise due to some common reasons, like incorrect display settings or outdated video card drivers. The issue can affect the normal functioning of the application, and you can address QuickBooks Desktop display error by using the quick solutions provided in this blog.
You can follow the steps given below to resolve the display issues, but in case these solutions seem too complicated or challenging, you can call our QB support team at +1-855-738-2784 to get direct assistance with the error.
What are the Common Reasons and Scenarios Leading to Display Issues in QuickBooks Desktop?
QuickBooks display issues Windows 10 can occur due to the main causes and possible scenarios mentioned below –
- The display settings on your system might be incorrect, which can affect the QuickBooks screen while running the functions.
- The video card drivers might not be running correctly, and they might be damaged, corrupted, or outdated in the system.
- You might be running your Internet browser in a compatibility view, and the incorrect view settings might lead to display problems.
- The resolution settings or the screen size might be misconfigured, and the DPI settings might not be set to default.
- The view preferences in your system might be set to multiple screens instead of a single-screen setup, which can be another reason for the display problems.
Recommended to Read:- Why I’m getting QuickBooks Error 12152
Detailed Solutions to Quickly Tackle QuickBooks Window Size Problem
The QuickBooks opens in small window error can be successfully rectified by using the effective steps given below –
Step 1 – Edit the Windows DPI Settings from the Personalization Window of the Control Panel
QB display issues can be removed by editing the DPI settings from the control panel.
- Open the Windows Start tab to access the Control Panel and press the Windows + X keys to go to the Appearance and Personalization section.
- Navigate to the Change Item Size section and select the Set Custom Scaling option to scale it to 100%, followed by hitting Apply and OK to save the changes.
Step 2 – Disable Compatibility View from the Tools Menu of the Internet Browser
Issues with the display in QuickBooks can be fixed by disabling the compatibility view.
- Open the Internet Browser to choose the Tools menu and hit the Compatibility View Settings option, followed by pressing the Alt + T keys.
- Go to the Add This Website section and ensure that QBO and Intuit are not listed in the menu, followed by going to the View tab.
- Make sure that the Display Websites in Compatibility View option is not selected and the Include Updated Website option is unmarked to check the status of the display issues by rerunning QuickBooks Online.
QuickBooks display issues can be successfully removed by using the detailed guide mentioned above. In case these solutions seem unsuccessful in fixing the screen problems, you can call our team of QB technicians at +1-855-738-2784 to get immediate guidance with the error.
Read More:- Why I’m Getting QuickBooks Error Code 12007