QuickBooks has an exclusive feature that effectively enables every QB user to create a reliable backup copy of the desired company file on the computer. By creating & saving the backup company file, the company file data becomes secure, and the user always has the option of recovering the data by restoring the backup file.
Nevertheless, technical issues might prevent the creation of the backup company file, and this troublesome situation is called the ‘QuickBooks Unable to Backup Company File’ problem.
This blog will mention various methods through which you will be able to swiftly weed out this troublesome issue on your computer.
If you are looking for instant guidance regarding the ‘QuickBooks Unable to Backup Company File’ problem, you should dial +1-855-738-2784 to contact our QB Experts Team.
QB Backup Company File Not Created: What Are the Common Reasons?
You can suddenly encounter the ‘QB Backup Company File Not Created’ problem due to the following reasons:
- If the chosen company file has invalid or fully corrupted data, you cannot generate the required backup file.
- The inaccurate configuration of the backup file directory path on the computer will also evoke this problem.
Easy Methods for ‘QB Application Company File Backup Unsuccessful’ Problem
You can decimate the ‘QB Application Company File Backup Unsuccessful’ problem through the following methods:
Method 1: Suitably open & operate the ‘Verify & Rebuild Data Utility’ to resolve this highly troublesome issue
- First of all, just open up the QB application window & immediately tap the ‘Utilities’ tab from the ‘File’ menu in order to eventually click the ‘Verify Data’ button.
- The scanning process of the company file will begin thereafter, and you should wait until it finishes entirely on your computer.
- Next, you need to observe various defects on your screen noted within the company file data, and then move back to the ‘Utilities’ tab to execute the ‘Rebuild Data’ utility.
- Just after that, the relevant ‘Rebuild Data’ utility will fully repair the QB Company File data, and you will finally succeed in creating the backup company file very easily.
Method 2: Promptly ensure that you have provided a valid backup company file directory path on your computer
- Instantly double-click the appropriate icon to acquire the QB Desktop window on the screen and just choose the ‘Preferences’ tab on the same window to strike the ‘Backup Options’ tab.
- Now, you should immediately move ahead to access the ‘Backup Options’ window, and you will thereafter visit the ‘Local Backup Only’ section displayed on the same window.
- You can verify the correctness of the backup file directory, and if you wish to change the backup file path, you can simply set a fresh backup directory through the ‘Browse’ menu.
- Tap the ‘OK’ button to save the modified backup file directory path, ensuring successful creation of the required backup company file on the computer.
Implement the relevant step-by-step methods illustrated above in the exact order to resolve the ‘QuickBooks Unable to Backup Company File‘ problem. For additional help, you can dial +1-855-738-2784 to contact our QB Professionals Team.
Recommended To Read: How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 15241