El Al is highly proclaimed for its flexibility to its customers who have purchased a flight ticket. The airline understands the irregularity a traveler might face anytime 8throughout the journey, which is why it has introduced easy-to-understand and customer-friendly cancellation policies.
You must understand the El Al Airlines cancellation policy before deciding on your existing itinerary. This article covers all the important guidelines imposed by El Al Airlines for travelers requiring a cancellation.
The Cancellation Policy of El Al Airlines
If you are stuck somewhere and now need to cancel your itinerary, check out the given terms and conditions that can benefit you in real-time:
The General Cancellation Rules-
- The cancellation guidelines at El Al states that you can use the airline’s official portal to make the cancellation only if you purchased the ticket using it or the El Al customer service.
- The refund you are likely to get depends on the fare type you purchased, and you can process the refund on the unused portion only.
- The cancellation you make applies to all the services you purchased from El Al while booking a flight.
The 24-Hour Cancellation Rule-
- The 24-hour standard rule at El Al states that you can cancel your itinerary for free if you do it within a day of booking.
- The 24-hours cancellation policy is applicable on both the fare types- refundable and non-refundable; however, it stays inapplicable if you purchased a group ticket.
The Cancellation Fare Rule-
- If you purchased a Flex Fare from El Al Airlines, you must pay $50 against the cancellation charges.
- However, $170 is the applicable penalty travelers must pay if they book a Classic fare from El Al.
Now, you have important notes about El Al Airlines cancellation policy, so what are you stalling the process for? Cancel your El Al itinerary if you face any inconsistency by considering the cancellation terms and conditions. Also, you can contact the El Al travel consolidators if you face any trouble.