Guide for why is my Internet not working in chrome
At times your Chrome is not supporting the Internet, and you have to resolve the issues. If in case any problems come up you have to look for the solutions of your problems. There are reasons why the Internet is not working in Chrome. At times we all face an issue that google chrome is not connecting to the Internet.
Ways to Rectify Your Internet, which is not working in Chrome.
- First and foremost, restart your Internet connection modem, ethernet, wireless or mobile hotspot to disconnect the Internet.
- Restart your Internet device and connect the device and connect again.
- Do Reboot the Computer.
- I am resetting Chrome. (Deleting all contents and cookies, which restore all default browser settings.
- Uninstalling or reinstalling Chrome.
- Do mention up the in an IP address directly.
- Do clear the IP address directly.
- Command Prompt (Run as admin ) +Restart.
- I temporarily disabled my virus Protector.
There are several reasons why the Internet is not working. Your router or modem may be out of date, your DNS may be experiencing a glitch, or your internet service could experience outages in your area.
The ways mentioned above will guide you on why the Internet is not working in Chrome, and you do not get the answers to your solutions, and your Internet will be again in the active mode.