How to Add my Canon Printer to my Computer?
No doubt there are multiple brands of printers in the market; Canon is the first choice of users when it comes to getting that perfect print. Canon is widely known for its high-quality printing. In order to use the printer, the first step is how you can set up the printer.
It depends on the type of printer you are using. There are wireless printers and printers with wires which are the normal conventional printers, most widely used. You would get to know about the Canon wired printer in this article.
- The first step is to connect the cables. There are two sets of cables provided in a Canon printer.
- The first set is to be connected to the socket and the printer. The second one needs to be connected from the printer to your laptop or a desktop.
- Carefully read the instruction manual before you set up the printer, which is provided along with the machine.
- While connecting the cables, you need to be careful as to which ports you are inserting the cables. Otherwise, the printer or the laptop would not respond.
- Once you have arranged the hardware of the printer, now you have to configure the software of the printer on your laptop.
- For this, Canon usually provides you with a CD which contains the drivers of the printers.
- However, these days, due to the cost-cutting process post corona, many technology companies have dropped this idea.
- On the instruction manual, there are links to the website of Canon, which redirects you to the drivers’ page.
- Enter that address on your laptop’s web browser.
- Then the Canon server automatically detects the model and the serial number of the Canon printer.
Then it provides a link to download the latest drivers of that particular Canon printer. This is how you connect Canon printer to Computer. In case you still have issues with it, do contact its experts.