How to Resolve Error State Issue in Brother Printer?
Brother printer is a well-known brand for the manufacturing of outstanding devices. There are millions of users who are happy and satisfied with the performance of the printer. Although it serves users with great services, they might come across some error messages and codes being displayed on LCDs.
A commonly faced issue in the printers is “Error State”. If you come across a sudden interruption due to this error, try out some troubleshooting before contacting a technician.
Reasons for Error State in Brother Printer
Here is the list of some common reasons which results in Error State in Brother printers:
- Malware or other virus attacks.
- BIOS issue is a common reason for the error in printers.
- The printer driver gets corrupted.
- If the internet speed is not high, it might cause an issue.
- The cables are not properly plugged into the printer.
Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Error State
To resolve the issue, you can try some hacks or troubleshooting before calling the technician. Some of the steps are mentioned below:
- The basic method to resolve the issue is restoring the system. For this, you can follow some videos or manuals before restoring it.
- Most of the time, the error comes up due to a poor internet connection. To fix the error, you should check the network connection. You can do it by unplugging the cables and plugging them back after some time.
- You can try updating or reinstalling the printer drivers. The Error state is mostly caused due to corrupted printer drivers.
- The issues might get resolved by running a troubleshooter.
- If nothing works, delete and reinstall the printer software. In most cases, issues are resolved in this step.
Even after following these steps, if the issue is still there, then visit How do I get my Brother printer out of error state? The technician will visit you and assist you with the issue and resolve the query. The contact details to reach the technicians can be found on the Brother website.