All the users who wish to migrate Google Workspace to Microsoft 365 have landed on the correct page. Here, users will get detailed information about the procedure, as many users are looking for an easy way to finish the migration task. Since Microsoft has launched Office 365, every user is willing to go with Office 365. Office 365 is a cloud-based service that is accessible to users around the world.
Most businesses use Office 365 to store their day-to-day data, as there is a large amount of data that an organisation stores, so they look for a trustworthy platform to keep their data safe and secure. To get all the necessary information, go through the whole blog carefully. We will discuss the different methods to migrate the data and will also share the picture perfect professional tool to begin the task. So read the whole blog till the end.
Unavoidable reason for G Suite to Office 365 Migration
Many users are aware of this migration task and know how to keep their data safe and secure. Before beginning this migration, task users must go through why they should quickly migrate Google Workspace to Microsoft 365. Here we are showing a few reasons for the same.
- Office 365 offers better security features to the users, as when it comes to data, users are very concerned about it. Therefore, the security of the data is mandatory for the users, and Office 365 assures users that their data is protected completely.
- Whenever users face storage issues with their mailbox, they look for more storage; thus, Office 365 offers a subscription plan. Users can buy this subscription plan as per their requirements.
- Office 365 is very cost-effective, and users do not have to maintain anything. Users have to spend on the subscription plan.
- Office 365 allows users to store, communicate, or share their data from anywhere and through any device.
- Whenever there is any new update in Office 365, users do not have to do it manually, as Office 365 will proceed automatically to the newest version.
How to migrate Google Workspace to Microsoft 365
Users will get two options to commence the task: the manual method and the professional third-party tool. Both procedures are easy for the users, but users must be technical experts for the manual method. Thus, having vast technical knowledge will help users finish their tasks with the manual method. However, users nowadays look for instant results for their migration tasks; therefore, they are advised to try the professional tool.
The professional third-party tool is the only way to commence and finish the task successfully. Various software tools are available for users, but users have to be very careful while selecting the tool, as one wrong tool can misplace all of your data. Thus, to begin the task with professional tools, we will share the finest tool in the next paragraph.
Which is the best tool for migration tool
There are ample tools available for the users, but we suggest users go with the Shoviv G Suite to Office 365 migration tool. The software will help users quickly migrate their data from G Suite to Office 365 without harming the data. The tool will guide the users for this migration task; now, users must go through the tool’s features cited below to begin the task.
- The tool is job-based, so users can run multiple jobs while running the migration task.
- The software effortlessly migrates Google Workspace to Office 365 without consuming much time.
- It has a very user-centric GUI that makes the procedure easy for the users.
- After the procedure, the tool will prepare a full task report, and users can view every task step in detail.
- There is a preview option so that users can preview their data before the final migration procedure.
- Users can also set the limit for the failed item count.
In the above blog, we have discussed everything about the whole procedure. So, those willing to migrate Google Workspace to Microsoft 365 are asked to go with the mentioned tool. The tool assures users to keep their data safe and secure; one can download the tool’s free demo version. Users can explore every tool feature in detail by downloading the free version.