QuickBooks has reliably emerged as the most proficient accounting application ever created for small-scale enterprises. It has a highly improved technical interface that accords great benefit to users while accomplishing all the relevant projects.
However, some errors are known to continuously manifest while trying to acquire all the new QB updates & payroll updates on the computer. One of the chief examples of such an error in this regard is ‘QuickBooks Error 15240’.
In the present blog, you will find the most in-depth technical analysis of this error, along with fully verified step-by-step solutions.
If you want valid technical assistance regarding ‘QuickBooks Error 15240’, you should dial +1-855-738-2784 to contact our QB Professionals Team.
Error Code 15240 in QB Desktop Application: What Are the Likely Reasons?
The highly possible causes behind the occurrence of ‘Error Code 15240 in QB Desktop Application’ are explained in the following points:
- Having completely inaccurate system date & time settings is very likely to trigger this technical glitch.
- If you don’t make sure that the required ‘Secure Socket Layer (SSL)’ settings inside the Internet Explorer browser are operational, you are very likely to encounter this issue.
Fully Updated Solutions for ‘15240 QuickBooks Application Update Error Code’
You can remove the ‘15240 QuickBooks Application Update Error Code’ using the solutions stated here:
Solution 1: Perform the required modifications inside the system date & time settings to exterminate this issue
- In this solution, the first precise step will be to simply right-click the date and time box shown at the bottom-right corner of the Windows Desktop screen, after which you will promptly choose the ‘Adjust Date/Time’ tab.
- Now, immediately go forward to reach the ‘Date and Time’ window present on the desktop screen & swiftly hit the ‘Change date and time settings’ option on the relevant window.
- Thereafter, you should successfully jump forward to access the ‘Date and Time Settings’ window & you can make the appropriate edits within the date and time settings very easily.
- Next, you should swiftly save the updated settings by tapping the ‘OK’ button on the ‘Date and Time’ window, and you can thereafter launch the QB Desktop application window to obtain all the relevant updates.
Solution 2: Appropriately edit & save the ‘Secure Socket Layer (SSL) settings’ inside Internet Explorer to tackle this issue
- Here, precisely obtain the Internet Explorer browser window & swiftly select the ‘Tools’ menu on the same window so that you can thereafter tap the ‘Internet Options’ tab.
- Instantly hop ahead to select the ‘Advanced’ menu present on the ‘Internet Options’ window & swiftly shift to the ‘Security’ section under the same menu so that you can mark the ‘Use SSL 2.0’ & the ‘Use SSL 3.0’ boxes.
- Next, carefully update the settings by tapping the ‘OK’ button & you can succeed in acquiring all the QB updates & payroll updates very effectively.
By properly utilizing both step-by-step solutions in the correct order, you can surely root out ‘QuickBooks Error 15240’. For additional help, dial +1-855-738-2784 to connect with our QB Professionals Team.
Recommended to Read: How to resolve QuickBooks Unable to Backup Company File issue