QuickBooks error H303 is one such glitch that is related to the company file. The H303 technical bug might appear when a firewall prevents the company file from communicating with one another. Consider that you are attempting to access a company file located elsewhere. Your company file won’t be accessible to you. Sometimes having damaged .nd and .tlg files could also lead to this QuickBooks Error H303 . Therefore, if this error is bothering you, we have found some simple solutions for you to fix it.
Please speak with one of our customer service representatives by giving us a call on 1-855-856-0042. You will receive support from the QB professionals. With their help, you can quickly fix the QuickBooks error H303.
Causes of the QuickBooks error code H303
- The main cause of QuickBooks error code H303 is incorrect hosting configuration.
- Corrupted or damaged company files might also cause this error.
- Any interruption by the Firewall might trigger error H303.
Read More : How To FIx QBDBMgrn Not Running Issue
Solutions to fix the H303 error in QuickBooks
Is the QB desktop error H303 still visible on your screen? Below are some solutions we’ve provided so you can fix them.
Solution 1: Utilize QuickBooks File Doctor
- Download QuickBooks tool hub
- Open downloaded file
- If QuickBooks tool hub is already installed
- Check the version and continue with the installation instructions
- Follow all the instructions on the screen
- Don’t forget to tick mark on the terms and conditions box
- Complete installing it
- Open the QB tool hub
- Then tap on company file issues
- Click on run QuickBooks file doctor
- As the file doctor opens, choose the company file from the drop-down menu. If you can’t find it, browse for it
- Tap on check your file and then click on continue
- Enter the QuickBooks admin credentials
- Then tap on next
If you couldn’t fix the QuickBooks error H303 on your screen, you can refer to the below-mentioned solutions and try eliminating the error.
Solution 2: Change the location of QuickBooks by creating a new folder.
- Set the windows access rights to share company files
- Right-click the .qwb file to copy it, paste it into the new folder, and then attempt to open the company file.
Solution 3: Modify your computer’s firewall settings
- Start your computer
- Navigate to the control panel
- Select allow a program through the Firewall
- Tap on add program
- Add QuickBooks to the list
- Restart your computer
Along with these fixes, ensure QuickBooks and Windows are up to date. Updating them will keep you away from QuickBooks errors. To share the files, be sure to set window access permission. Cross-check both these things so that you can get no further QuickBooks errors.
We sincerely hope that one of the above fixes has assisted in eradicating the QuickBooks Error H303. You can also call us on 1-855-856-0042 if you still need help. You can take help from our team of QuickBooks specialists. Additionally, after repairing the QuickBooks error H303, you may enjoy working on your QuickBooks.
You may Also Reaed : What is QuickBooks Error 2000