What are the Ways to Connect Zebra Printer to the Computer?
Zebra printer is the famous printer and various use it as they provide great services to their users. They provide the best printer to have on your computer, but sometimes, you don’t understand the steps to connect the Zebra printer to your computer. In that case, you can do some of the steps which are mentioned below and start printing documents from a Zebra printer:
- At first, you need to move to your computer’s start menu and go to the devices and printers.
- At the top of your computer, you need to tap on the Add a printer option and add a local printer.
- Once you click on the Next button, you need to create a new port.
- You need to select the Zebra printer from the type a port field option.
- After that, you need to enter the printer’s IP address and tap on the OK button.
- You need to select the Zebra printer model on the manufacturer list and go to the next button.
- You need to select the version of your driver, i.e., use the driver that is currently installed and tap on the Next button.
- At the type a printer name option, you need to write the printer’s name and click on the Next button.
- At last, you need to print a test page to check your printer connection.
- Once your printer prints the page, you need to click on the finish button to confirm the process.
With the above easy steps, you can connect your Zebra printer to the computer in no time on your own. If you cannot do so, you can contact the printer support team and ask them how to connect Zebra printer to computer; they will provide you with the necessary steps to connect your printer to the computer. All the contact details are available at their official website in the contact section.