You can determine the battery percentage in the iPhone 12 by swiping down the Control Center. Select a widget on the battery located on your Home Screen to indicate the percentage of battery.
There have been people who come to me and ask what the percentage of battery on their iPhone has gone. If you’ve been a frequent iPhone user, you may find that the option for setting your battery that displays your battery’s percentage in the upper bar has disappeared. I understand why Apple chose this option because the notch doesn’t leave much room for icons and text. We’re here to demonstrate the most efficient ways to check your battery percentage.
Are you trying to figure out how to display the battery percentage trying to figure out how to show battery percentage on iPhone 12? The best place than right here. Let’s jump right into it.
How Do I Turn on the Battery Percentage on My iPhone 12?
Seeing the exact percentage of battery usage on your iPhone is a great feature. It means I know the most efficient moment to charge my phone and the amount of time I can spend using it.
But, the latest iPhone design has left little space to display the current battery percentage in the bar. The icon for the battery is present, but it won’t assist if you’re trying to know precisely the amount of juice remaining on the iPhone 12.
Unfortunately, the option of including the battery percentage on the Status Bar has been removed. However, there are alternative ways to see it.
- Using Control Center
Click to the Control Center on the Control Center on your iPhone 12 to view battery percent. This is a simple method you can use in any application. Although it’s not as practical to permanently display it on your screen, I have found it helpful.
- Scroll downwards from the upper-right-hand edge of the iPhone 12 screen.
- This will allow you to access Control Center. The battery icon can be found at the top right corner. Just below it is the percent.
- Swipe upwards to close the window, then return to whatever you did.
This method of checking the battery’s percentage for the iPhone 12 is relatively quick. If you do it enough times, it will become automatic for you.
2. Using Battery Widget
iOS 14 finally brought widgets to iPhone. This was fantastic news. It opened up a variety of options when it came to the ways you could personalize your iPhone.
Luckily, widgets offer an additional method of determining the amount of battery on the iPhone 12.
To utilize a widget to display battery percentage to monitor the battery’s percentage in an iPhone 12, follow these steps:
- Go to the Home Screen.
- Click and hold down on a clear spot on your Home Screen.
- Click the plus icon on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Touch on the “Batteries” widget.
- Move left or right to scroll through the various styles available for the widget for Batteries.
- Choose “Add Widget” at the end after you’ve selected the design you like best. This will make it part of Your Home Screen.
- It is now possible to change its position on Your Home Screen and pick the place you’d like it to be.
- Choose “Done” at the top-right corner to save it in the current location.
- This gadget’s outstanding feature is that it will show you the current battery status of any Apple device connected with your iPhone 12, such as an Apple Watch or AirPods.
- This method will mean you’ll need to visit your Home Screen to see the battery’s percentage. If you’re not worried about that, this is a fantastic alternative.
- Using Siri
- It’s one of the most entertaining methods of checking the battery level and is certainly helpful when you’re unable to reach for your iPhone.
- To Siri to show the percentage of battery:
- Go to “Settings.”
- Select “Siri & Search”.
- Enable “Listen for ‘Hey Siri'” and “Press Side Button for Siri.”
- Press the button on either side of your iPhone 12 or say “Hey Siri” to activate Siri.
- Speak to yourself, “How much battery life do I have left?”
- Siri can respond to you by reading the status of your battery and then displaying the percentage on your display.